My New Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AyJay

Über Member
Just for those times when the weather is bad or I have not enough time for a decent road bike ride. Got it from a friend at "mates rates" so well pleased.

81LBYAXIqGL__SL1500_.jpg

Cool! A unicycle! :smile:

Now you'll need a fan, towels, and plenty of moosic to keep you in the zone.

puffinbilly

Veteran
Think I spot a problem.....it hasn't got any wheels.
Man up - you're in Suffolk the weather's never that bad - I've rode all the way through the winter without problems - the very odd day, when there's been polar bear warnings have stopped me but the British climate is temperate.^_^

OP
OP
AyJay

AyJay

Über Member
Man up - you're in Suffolk the weather's never that bad .^_^
:laugh: Really? That cold east wind does blow!!!!!

wait4me

Veteran
Man up - you're in Suffolk the weather's never that bad - I've rode all the way through the winter without problems - the very odd day, when there's been polar bear warnings have stopped me but the British climate is temperate.^_^

Perhaps he has a balance problem
As you say he's from Suffolk---that is where the sillies live :hyper:

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
Why that, rather than a turbo? At least the turbo would be comfortable.

I'm asking from the point of someone who used to be a gym member and found exercise bikes to be nothing like cycling. Likewise, I've only tried a turbo once and quite liked it, but am still undecided how much is worth dropping on one.

Russell

Why that, rather than a turbo? At least the turbo would be comfortable.

I'm asking from the point of someone who used to be a gym member and found exercise bikes to be nothing like cycling. Likewise, I've only tried a turbo once and quite liked it, but am still undecided how much is worth dropping on one.

Russell
Exercise bikes, and or turbos, aren't about recreating the cycling experience though.

Top Bottom