My new Carbon - Merida Scultura 905

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike!

Guru
00AE43EF-AC3C-4982-B813-8060074A3FE7_zpshkhgoutg.jpg

Sorry for the naff picture, once the weather gets better I can get some in more suitable surroundings!

Fresh out of the shop, just took all of the wrapping off. So want to go out and ride but it's horrible here today so am going to have to wait. Not been this excited in ages!

Full Carbon, Ultegra mechs and shifters, Fulcrum Racing comp wheels (I believe these are racing 7 but not 100% sure). Weighing in at 7.98kg. Will be getting rid of the plastic disc and probably changing bar tape and seat to black at some point but will see how bad it is to keep clean!

The best part? £700 off rrp!

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Nice ! What pedals you going for ?

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
Ah, did you get this from the shop in Martlesham? I think I was eyeing up the exact same bike!

No it was in ranleigh cycle warehouse, they were selling it on behalf of a customer who had won it through his work for some reason or another, hence the price!

Said shop in Martlesham is no more :-(. Victim of the financial climate I guess....

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
Theo
Very nice. Iv been debating getting rid of plastic disc on mine. I take it they're not necessary ???
Theory is that they stop the chain getting thrown into the spokes but if everything is adjusted correctly it's not needed.

Plus they are fugly!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
No it was in ranleigh cycle warehouse, they were selling it on behalf of a customer who had won it through his work for some reason or another, hence the price!

Said shop in Martlesham is no more :-(. Victim of the financial climate I guess....

Pedal Power has gone? That would explain why I never heard back from then after sending them the web development quote they asked me for!

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
Pedal power is now Grange Performance Centre (a cross fit /gym), I assume they have closed and not just relocated as no notices to say otherwise. Shame as I thought they should really do good business I that location

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
very very nice enjoy! :biggrin: now to some good :sun: and of course :bicycle:
you got a turbo or rollers?
Cheers Ed

No turbo or rollers, we don't have a garage (previous owners converted it to a room which is the kids playroom) so I don't really have the space.

Top Bottom