my new orbea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sonofpear

just a quick photo of my new ride, its my first road bike and i'm loving it. clocked a couple of hundred miles so far and also had a little accident.
Picture187.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
About time too...
thumbsup.png

And well worth the wait. Very nice.

OP
OP
Sonofpear

Sonofpear

Thanks guys. I'm loving her, think I made a good choice. Since that photo I've tweaked my seat a little. Moved it up and forward a bit. Looking at getting clipless pedals soon aswell.

Judderz

just a quick photo of my new ride, its my first road bike and i'm loving it. clocked a couple of hundred miles so far and also had a little accident.
Picture187.jpg

As a fellow Orbea owner...told you you would like it :smile:

Just put some Shimano R500's on mine...rides and looks a lot better.

My Orbea is the Black frame with orange and white segments....so the black Shimano R500's set it off nicely, will try and get some photo's up this weekend.

OP
OP
Sonofpear

Sonofpear

As a fellow Orbea owner...told you you would like it :smile:

Just put some Shimano R500's on mine...rides and looks a lot better.

My Orbea is the Black frame with orange and white segments....so the black Shimano R500's set it off nicely, will try and get some photo's up this weekend.

Cheers mate. I'm thankful that people on here gave orbea the thumbs up as I knew nothing about them. So glad I found this bike and took the time to go and check it out. And to the man in one of the shops I went to who said I wouldn't getting better than a specialized allez sport for the money I was spending. You were wrong!
So what orbea do you have? I think mine has R500's on although I'm not 100% sure. I know everything else is shimano tiara but could be wrong about the wheelset. They are defo shimano.
Stick some pics up my fellow orbea owner friend. Sounds like a nice colour scheme.

515mm

Orbeas are usually very nicely turned out and ride very well, I'm reliably informed.

Just don't be looking at the Orca (in black and white livery) too soon or you may have unfaithful thoughts..........

Judderz

I'll upgrade to the Orbea Onix next year...think £1400 is about as much as I'd spend....saw the Orca on All Terrain Cylcles website.......£11000.....as nice a bike as it is....not a chance :sad:

OP
OP
Sonofpear

Sonofpear

I won't be upgrading for a few years yet. Got a wedding to save for and I was lucky to get my aqua haha. Those orca's are some serious pieces of kit. Maybe if I won the lottery.

Top Bottom