My next BIG challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

magnatom

grhm said:
Yeah, I did point out this wasn't my opinion based on my experience ... :biggrin:
I'm currently eagerly awaiting my 2nd (officially due on Monday), so so far can only vouch for the 0->1 transition.

I originally wanted a big family, 4 or 5. I have since decided that 3 will be plenty, and may yet decide 2 is fine:biggrin:

Oh, I can safely say that 1->2 is by far the hardest....:biggrin:

grhm

Veteran
magnatom said:
Oh, I can safely say that 1->2 is by far the hardest....:biggrin:

<fingers in ears>La la la la - I can't hear you</fingers in ears>

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I find that with 3 you feel as though you are constantly a referree / peace keeper as war seems to break out every 10 mins or so but maybe that's because no 1 and 3 are girls !!

The hardest transition was getting used to the sleepless nights especially after the 5 year gap between no 2 and 3.

Good luck and congratulations to you both.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Yes the sleepless nights is going to be hard again, but it isn't that long since we had them with our second (he is 2).

Thank goodness we have a large car already (5 come 7 seater). I'll just have to start looking into ways of carrying 5 bikes on the car at a time. :biggrin:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
magnatom said:
Yes the sleepless nights is going to be hard again, but it isn't that long since we had them with our second (he is 2).

Thank goodness we have a large car already (5 come 7 seater). I'll just have to start looking into ways of carrying 5 bikes on the car at a time. :angry:

Never mind the car - you'll need one of these soon !

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Isn't the third one usually known as 'the accident' ? ;)

My brother is ! My folks were happy with two, and then my Mum was diagnosed with 'gastroenteritis' five years later by a rather clueless doctor...

lazyfatgit

Congratulations!

Hope all goes well.

Top Bottom