My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
P3141053_zpskpk45uow.jpg

Mrs M

Guru
image.jpg Carnival weekend dog fancy dress show for guests, also adoption parade for local shelter residents. image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 26
1st ride today on my new ComfyCross not my MonsterCross as I initially called it.
The Lauf fork and Titanium Travers 29er frame made light of any undulations and gravely off road parts of todays local ride.

I got it to get ride of the trail buzz that you get through your hands and arms from riding rigid bikes and if defiantly does that, I was amazed how comfy it is over my old Niner or my current Cyclocross bike.

16812811931_d5cec5f3c6_c.jpg

ChrisEyles

Guru
Thank you @clid61 - the pic was taken a couple of miles outside of Exeter, on the maiden voyage of my newly restored 1950s light roadster. There a couple more from the ride here, along with some of the resto: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/1940s-raleigh-rescue-should-i-or-shouldnt-i.168167/page-9

Bodhbh

Guru
1st ride today on my new ComfyCross not my MonsterCross as I initially called it.
The Lauf fork and Titanium Travers 29er frame made light of any undulations and gravely off road parts of todays local ride.

I got it to get ride of the trail buzz that you get through your hands and arms from riding rigid bikes and if defiantly does that, I was amazed how comfy it is over my old Niner or my current Cyclocross bike.

16812811931_d5cec5f3c6_c.jpg

What drops are those? At first they look like Midges, but have an extra curve.

Bodhbh

Guru
Miserable gloomy dull weekend. Couldn't be motivated to visit the shed, let alone go for a ride. So here's one from last Friday - I got out for a cheeky lunchtime ride around Salisbury. Typical Wiltshire scene - a pig farms, MoD land and the dull thud of artillary going off somewhere on the downs.

Wiltshire-20150306-01179_zpsudwkdiqf.jpg

Bodhbh

Guru
These one's available from your Local Bike Shop
http://www.ison-distribution.com/english/product.php?part=HBGED44K
Clocked up 100 miles on them this weekend and they are fantastic

Interesting. I can't afford to try them for the hell of it atm, but it looks at least they solve my main gripe with the Midges (no curve at the end, so you're hands feel like they'll slip out the bed).

I mean to ask from another post of yours - how do you find the Jones H bars? I'm sorely tempted (despite the price tag). I always set up my bars with the bar ends in line of the levers - which is pretty much what the H-bars are naturally. John the Bikemonger sells them not far from here so may ask if I can have a test ride.

Top Bottom