My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Mrs ...
tumblr_nr8295juCl1sv3r9no1_1280.jpg

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
National Memorial Arboretum, Alrewas.

View attachment 95567 View attachment 95568

I had a ride out to Alrewas a couple of months ago, but didn`t go to the NMA. I wasn`t sure if it would be appropriate for me to turn up on a bike....
Picture 375.jpg

Its now on my "next to do" list.

Thanks @Alan Frame :thumbsup:

I had a ride out to Alrewas a couple of months ago, but didn`t go to the NMA. I wasn`t sure if it would be appropriate for me to turn up on a bike....
View attachment 95694

Its now on my "next to do" list.

I was gently told off for wheeling my bike round the arboretum....:blush:
Apparently, bikes are meant to be left at reception....unfortunately, nobody told me that when I came through a perfectly legitimate side entrance.
20150709_132500.jpg

I had thought about whether it would be appropriate to wander round with a bike and wearing cycling gear, but these poor departed souls were all vibrant young people who would not have minded in the least, I am sure.

Enjoy your visit, it is a sobering experience which puts trivia into context.

Last edited by a moderator:

biker grove

A milestone for me today. Completed my first 75miler. Not bad for an old man with reduced lung function.

Attachments

• DSCN1370.JPG
    DSCN1370.JPG
    281.7 KB · Views: 40

Mo1959

Legendary Member
A damp & breezy tootle on my little Charge Grater hybrid this morning. Headed through Comrie, St Fillans and then did a clockwise circuit of Loch Earn then back home. Very pleasant even although the weather wasn't great. A couple of quick snaps of the White Church in Comrie and one of my bike from the South Loch Earn Road.

DSCF1524.jpg
DSCF1529.jpg

Top Bottom