My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Massivecompacthalo

Sunday morning photo, top of the cat 2 climb. Bit fresh here this morning, 12 ° when i started, gilet and armwarmers.
DSC_0018.jpg

Aunty Tyke

Sunday morning photo, top of the cat 2 climb. Bit fresh here this morning, 12 ° when i started, gilet and armwarmers. View attachment 100315
Beautiful view! Took some effort to see it though!

got a hold of one of these today and some new pedals. the trainer was less than half the cost from the shop. gotta love folk that buy things use them a couple of times then sell them cheap:smile:

Let's see you you are still using them this time next year (or next month).
Mind numbing boredom awaits, had mine for couple of months then went out to ride in the rain as it was more enjoyable.

Diggs

Veteran
Ashamed to say I've only cycled 1.6 miles today (to purchase my train season ticket and fetch dinner).
The reason for this lack of action is that we went to Stow Maries Aerodrome to see the WW1 Aviation Heritage Trust.
I read and re-read my father's Biggles book as a kid so to see these amazing fragile aircraft in the flesh and flying was something else.
Here's a B.E.2, although they had an Albatros and a Snipe flying too (plus a variety of other aircraft)

IMG_0456.JPG

There's always a lampost in the way

When I was at the Dunkirk celebrations there was a Spitfire flypast... so i tracked them as they went across. Technically I was pleased with the photos

Unfortunately there was a guy in front who decided to wave a flag across and back... ruining every single photo

PENT6442_zpsxbjsiws7.jpg
!

Top Bottom