My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renmurew

Veteran
Beautiful shots,playing guess the breed, Great Dane and Alsatian?

Yes to both :-)

Not quite cycling, my trike still needs assembling but I am sitting on 4 wheels currently.
My view from those 4 wheels.
The peak on the left unusually cloud free is Schiehallion.

DSC_0120.JPG

clid61

Veteran
Jaqui and I first visited Marrakech in december 2013 for a short break , we had a few trips into the mountains , breathtaking scenery and fantastic people . At the time I thought this would be a fantastic place to ride my bikes.
On return to Wigan , Christmas and new year over , I was surfing the net for another short break in marrakech and stumbled across this ! Marrakech Atlas Etape
Booked flights hotel and rode the etape in 2014 and 2015 , booked again for 2016 too .
I ca...

See More

Not far from Banbury this morning.
View attachment 106123
There's some good cycling round there. I ride from gaydon back to Milton Keynes every now and then. Nice , quiet roads if you know the lanes.

robjh

Legendary Member
There's some good cycling round there. I ride from gaydon back to Milton Keynes every now and then. Nice , quiet roads if you know the lanes.
I've been working in Coventry and staying near Southam, and have ridden down to or near Banbury a few times in recent years. I mostly stick to the western side, around Edge Hill, but this time I was on an early morning ride down to Bicester, and the picture is taken somewhere south of Culworth, to the east of Banbury. Agree about the nice quiet roads.

Top Bottom