My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
22483921517_891901cf39_z.jpg

Can you name the city?

Aunty Tyke

#commuting I like to take pictures...

DSCF2139.JPG

My view when I get to work right at sunrise...
So peaceful,stunning!

View attachment 109582 Not my photo and nothing to do with cycling but I thought this picture was worth posting Danny Kent, first Grand Prix world champ since Barry Sheene

You should really quote the source of the photo rather than infringe copyright by posting it blind!

BB

AM1

You should really quote the source of the photo rather than infringe copyright by posting it blind!

BB

But I didn't post it blind, I have 20/20 vision actually and instead of moaning you should be happy that we have another World Champion, and as far as I'm concerned if the image is freely available on the internet it's fair game so if you don't have anything positive to say probably best not to say anything at all....

Last edited:
But I didn't post it blind, I have 20/20 vision actually and instead of moaning you should be happy that we have another World Champion, and as far as I'm concerned if the image is freely available on the internet it's fair game so if you don't have anything positive to say probably best not to say anything at all....

Strangely enough, whilst freedom of expression extends as far as giving an opinion on a forum, it doesn't extend as far as posting someone else's intellectual property without due acknowledgement, even if you *think* it's fair game. BB

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Bonsability.

I think you are being slightly pedantic.

There are plenty of photos on here and on the net in general not taken by the poster and without any credits.

If they were posted for financial gain, I would appreciate your point. But the photo in question isnt. It is posted for our interest.

Bonsability.

I think you are being slightly pedantic.

There are plenty of photos on here and on the net in general not taken by the poster and without any credits.

If they were posted for financial gain, I would appreciate your point. But the photo in question isnt. It is posted for our interest.

Think what you like. That's freedom of expression! BB

Top Bottom