My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rualexander

Legendary Member
Another warm sunny day in south central Scotland, near Biggar today. The tar was melting in places!
DSCF0689_2.jpg

Diggs

Veteran
Harriet and Corrine from Matrix ProCycling at last night's London Nocturne
152.JPG

Katherine

Guru
Thanks for all your Likes on this shot.
I know this is photos, but I'm really happy with the video that I put together with some of my favourite photos from the day and some film footage set to thier choice of music.
Sorry that it's slightly off topic, but what the hell here it is.

Link here for full screen
View: https://youtu.be/YJ2JvFTaSiQ

Hi. Great video. There is a couple in our cycling club about to get married and I was telling the bride to be about this video. I wonder if you would mind if I shared your video on the club Facebook page or if not I'll just show it to the bride from my phone. I think they like the idea of a club ride to celebrate. It's the Salford cycling club. Thanks.

Hi. Great video. There is a couple in our cycling club about to get married and I was telling the bride to be about this video. I wonder if you would mind if I shared your video on the club Facebook page or if not I'll just show it to the bride from my phone. I think they like the idea of a club ride to celebrate. It's the Salford cycling club. Thanks.

No problems share away.

Who knows maybe I could make a business out of this, in unique bike wedding photography.......
I don't think I'll get rich quick though as the call for this type of wedding will be very limited I guess.
Drop me a message if I can in anyway help though.

Last night, at Oxspring
One of the 'accommodation bridges' on the Trans Pennine Trail (where it took over the Woodhead Line)
Odd, that's there's two different coloured stone-works on it, & no, it's not a trick of the digital eye, they do differ

I was down there, for the 'Trunce' (a short fell-race)
We started, just downhill of the bridge, passed under it on the 'out' & the 'back'

P6060222.JPG P6060223.JPG P6060225.JPG

Lovely countryside up there, whether on bike or foot. Is coxwold the village with that huge cross on the lawn? Recall it feeling a bit wickermanesque...
Can't remember seeing one??

We stayed here; http://www.newburghhouse.com/

Top Bottom