My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ah hah were did it take you too or bring you from ;) ... A cracking day for a bike ride down here today..

We came from Chichester to Itchenor, then Bosham for a light snack, and back to the Snug for some cake :whistle:
Not many miles, but a wonderful ride for us both on our new (old) bikes.
The OHs seat bones didn't appear today, so she has settled wonderfully into road biking!
We have her Career hybrid to sell now, then we can get some decent miles on the road.
It really was a great ride in a beautiful place!

Old Steve

Nice one, myself and the mrs were close to ichenor about lunchtime on our way back from west dean where we had a huge chunk of coffee and walnut cake before heading back to Hunston.. Mountain bikes today, road and off road, so 25 miles felt like a lot more..( but my wife's longest ride, so I am quite proud of her..)

Nice one, myself and the mrs were close to ichenor about lunchtime on our way back from west dean where we had a huge chunk of coffee and walnut cake before heading back to Hunston.. Mountain bikes today, road and off road, so 25 miles felt like a lot more..( but my wife's longest ride, so I am quite proud of her..)
We may have passed your somewhere!
West Dean along Centurion? Might we have passed your on the railway bridge at Fishbourne ish area?

Old Steve

We may have passed your somewhere!
West Dean along Centurion? Might we have passed your on the railway bridge at Fishbourne ish area?

My wife informed me that we went over the bridge at just before mid day.... Bikes of all types on centurion today.. And we saw a cracking looking bright yellow streamliner all closed in cycle on the road through apuldram and he was shifting..

28695185310_0e6a629cb9_b.jpg

Grand day out on the beach today

Know it well
I've ridden that way round, out over 'the Moss', then back over past the Flouch lots of times

Heck!, I remember once, having to shelter in the phone-box that used to be in the layby (cut out of rockface??, where the butty van was) after being caught in the snow
By the tiem I got back down to Penistone, shivering & sodden, it was a lovely sunny January day:wacko:

Big Dave laaa

Biking Ninja
20160814_123517.jpg

Top Bottom