My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
_DSC0013_zpsnufkx4iu.jpg
Lovely pic :smile:

Goggs

Guru
Apologies to all but, on the way home from today's shoot we went to the pub. The edit posted above is a direct result of that visit. My best friend, who happens to be the best photographer on the planet, nearly choked when he saw what I was posting. So I went back and had another look at it in PS and he's right, the white balance is all wrong in the shot above. Here's a corrected version..

_DSC0013_zpsxno6esml.jpg

Last edited:
How the mighty fall

30992960252_7876607424_b.jpg

Goggs

Guru
I set out this afternoon determined to get a sunset from the summit of Mont Ventoux but was thwarted 2000ft from the top. The summit was closed to all traffic due to high winds but the real deal-breaker was the 3900ft cloud-base. So I didn't really get a sunset and I didn't even get anything good of the Alps. Next time..

_DSC0073_16x9_02_zpsnva1lvvq.jpg

rualexander

Legendary Member
Honest question, what have you done to make the colours pop out like this and give the whole scene a 3D effect? Is it just high resolution photography or are there more tricks in your box? In camera or post production?

Bit of adjustment in Lightroom and Snapseed, all done on Android tablet running Android 6.0

Top Bottom