My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

Buzzard vs Kestrel!
DSC09501.JPG

simon.r

Person
I didn't bother taking any photos of the individual bikes as I thought the professionals would do a better job, but here's a couple of views from the Bespoked show at the Olympic velodrome:

image.jpg
image.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I took this photo a couple of days ago. I was standing at the end of my drive looking down the lane towards the village. You can see that there was still
Mist hovering
20140411_074002.jpg
over the village and the surrounding forestry commission land. The sun soon came out however and the day was a beautiful and sunny
day with clear blue skies

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
[QUOTE 3027558, member: 9609"]It looked and felt like a summers day, but a wee paddle confirmed it's still winter - the water is still shockingly cold
EmptyBeaches_5430_zps454364a3.jpg~original
[/QUOTE]

Beautiful photo

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
[QUOTE 3027558, member: 9609"]It looked and felt like a summers day, but a wee paddle confirmed it's still winter - the water is still shockingly cold
EmptyBeaches_5430_zps454364a3.jpg~original
[/QUOTE]
Is that sea real ? looks so blue, can't be england

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Well, the sun was out and for the first time this year the shorts were on. Went out for a wee 10 miler and ended up doing 36 :blush:

Anyway, some pics -

A roadside sculpture thingy, like wot you see abroad -
IMAG0293.jpg

The kind of roads I like -
IMAG0294.jpg

Rumbling Gorge (pics don't do it justice)
IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Oh yeah, saw a birdy fishing -

IMAG0298.jpg

Also passed a field of sheeps lambing. The farmer was a little harassed as several were lambing at the same time and I nearly offered to help but I decided my days of doing that are long past.

Cyclist33

DSC09439.JPG

Top Bottom