My Trek 1.5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
postman said:
As Crocodile Dundee would say.

"This is a saddle bag":laugh:

LOL, same one here on my fixed.

btw. that Lezyne stuff seems to be very stylish and tasteful. Nice Trek too, I chatted with a Kiwi on one on the L2B this year.

OP
OP
aJohnson

aJohnson

Well my last saddle bag broke unfortunately >:biggrin: So I ordered a new one as as try out, it's tiny compared to my last one.

See pics below.

OP
OP
aJohnson

aJohnson

BorderCollieSam said:
By The Way, make sure you keep that seat post lubed, mine became stuck after only a couple of months and now its seized completely, been into the shop and even they can't free it and thats after them ordering in some £20.00 freeing agent and it didn't even budge it....

They have to be careful due to it being carbon and breaking...so my bike is set at at a set height....luckily its right for me...

Ok thanks, I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen :biggrin: I'll probably apply a bit of lube each week to it.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
aJohnson said:
Ok thanks, I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen :biggrin: I'll probably apply a bit of lube each week to it.

No
Go to Halfrauds or wherever and get yourself a big pot of copper grease.
Just put this on.
Also put it on your pedals aswell, on the axle where it goes into the cranks. That will stop those becoming stuck.

OP
OP
aJohnson

aJohnson

Joe24 said:
No
Go to Halfrauds or wherever and get yourself a big pot of copper grease.
Just put this on.
Also put it on your pedals aswell, on the axle where it goes into the cranks. That will stop those becoming stuck.

Okie, thanks.

OP
OP
aJohnson

aJohnson

Joe24 said:
Looks like aluminium to me

Carbon fibre it is.

Top Bottom