Names that make you snigger.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I once pulled a lad over in Halifax and asked for a number plate check over the radio. As I was waiting for the result the lad handed me his licence and I saw that his name was Dildar Butt. Being a professional I managed to keep a straight face, but poor Sal in the control room only got as far as giving me the make of the car before getting a fit of the giggles.

Bromptonaut

Rohan Man
Michael Hunt clearly got around a bit as I also knew one who used to work in the Law Courts. John Thomas is surprisingly common in Wales - rhyming slang never reached Cardiff?

Abitrary

Cubist said:
I once pulled a lad over in Halifax and asked for a number plate check over the radio. As I was waiting for the result the lad handed me his licence and I saw that his name was Dildar Butt. Being a professional I managed to keep a straight face, but poor Sal in the control room only got as far as giving me the make of the car before getting a fit of the giggles.

are you a prostitute?

snakehips

Not rude I know , which will disappoint most of you , but this poor young woman , Marijuana Pepsi , has always been caused trouble because of her name.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/wire/chi-ap-wi-marijuanapepsi,0,1970012.story

snakehips.jpg

Snakehips Bikes

Top Bottom