Names that make you snigger.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pottsy

I used to work with a Digby Christmas. Apparently quite a few Christmas' out towards Essex or East Anglia way I believe from watching QI the other evening.

My surname is Potts so I've always though Jack would be a good name for a boy (well he might be lucky).

Oh and I really did have a customer called Michael Hunt who never shortened his name, ever.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
mikeitup said:
used to have a guy work at our place.

Mike Hunt.

Classic or what :girl:

Yeah I get regular e mails from a Mike Hunt and we used to have someone in our Hong Kong office called Sammy shoot

Keith Oates

Janner
Out here I have to deal with a lady in the Hanoi office and she's called Ms. Fuch. One of the secretary's here is called Ms. Bich.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
When I lived in Tonga there were many "odd" names, the the best I ever came across was "Floorshow Mahoni" - He had been the head boy of the school I taught in a few years previously.

papercorn2000

Pottsy said:
I used to work with a Digby Christmas. Apparently quite a few Christmas' out towards Essex or East Anglia way I believe from watching QI the other evening.

My surname is Potts so I've always though Jack would be a good name for a boy (well he might be lucky).

Oh and I really did have a customer called Michael Hunt who never shortened his name, ever.

Four bloody pages and I'm still beaten to it!
I used to work in a call centre and we worked from sheets that had the potential customer's names under their phone number. I had dialled the number and was looking to see the name just as he picked up. Needless to say, I couldn't sit up for about 5 minutes and had to put the phone down on him. The sheet was then pinned to the staffroom wall for all to see!

phaedrus

I once worked beside a guy named Goodwillie. One day he got a phone call from a Miss Honeybun...true!

KristyA

I used to go to school with a girl called Ellie Olliphant! And another, which was an almost...I used to date a guy called Mark Christie and if I would have married him I would have been Kristy Christie!!!

Top Bottom