Never be caught short again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I tell you what, now I know exactly why Soho smells of wee in the summer... Mind you that's not just no public lavs, since there are millions in the pubs, bars, cinemas, theatres and restaurants that everyone's just come out of, but because it's now de rigeur for blokes (mostly blokes) to just whip it out in the street. And they have those events in Trafalgar Square all the time, rallies and protests and whatever, and no extra provision. Sigh.

Well it would have to be blokes, wouldn't it honey?

I mean, what do you have to whip out?

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
At the risk of being overly sensible, why not give feedback on the ones that don't exist? A full map of public lavs is most useful and if this project managed to get high accuracy levels I could see it working just fine. Stick a handy app on it and you're away. I'm gonna feedback the local ones that don't exist to help improve the accuracy

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I thought that was only pregnant women who could do that.
Maybe, but how do you prove you're pregnant?

PK99

Legendary Member
On the subject of public loos, i heard someone complaining the other day about a 20p charge.

Now, 100 years ago beer cost a shilling (12d) a pint and going to spend a penny cost, well, a penny, (1d).
So, the historical cost of spending a penny was around 1/12 the price of a pint.
Now, depending on where you live the price of a pint now is £3-4.
1/12 the price of a pint is 25-33p
20p to spend a penny is a bargain!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
[QUOTE 3396892, member: 259"]There are hardly any public bogs here, and if you want to go and do your stuff in a pub, you have to pay 30 cents to the Madame Pipi who guards the toilets. :ohmy:

Madame_Pipi.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I see she's got her yoghurt to eat later! xx(

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
... it's now de rigeur for blokes (mostly blokes) to just whip it out in the street. And they have those events in Trafalgar Square all the time...

What kind of events require blokes to whip it out in the street?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Listed 5 near me, all closed by Leicester council due to 'Male Homosexual Activity' according to the City Council's representative I spoke to earlier in the year.
After completing the Manchester-Blackpool ride in 2004 ...

ColinJ said:
Eventually we searched out the toilet block to empty ourselves and refill our bottles. Each cubicle door bore the notice "After many complaints from the public, these toilets are regularly inspected by the police - IS YOUR BEHAVIOUR APPROPRIATE!" I felt very apprehensive after reading that. I had visions of a headline in The Blackpool Evening News - "Fat, salt-encrusted man arrested for inappropriately wearing Lycra in public!"

Top Bottom