New fail-safe dope test for 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

How about I go to every Pro event next year wearing my witch finder robes and walk amongst the riders at the start of each event/stage, pointing to all those found guilty. They can then be taken away.... :angel::girl:

Skip Madness

I liked the idea by - I think - Heinrich Haussler, which is that when someone is found positive, before they are suspended they first have to ride one more day in the peloton amongst their peers.

mondobongo

Über Member
The question will be whether they use the 4 year ban as automatic or save it for particulay naughty boys which I read somewhere was the original plan.

Keith Oates

Janner
How do you differentiate between a particularly naughty boy and a not so naughty boy. If you knowingly take drugs you're naughty IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kennykool

Noodley said:
How about I go to every Pro event next year wearing my witch finder robes and walk amongst the riders at the start of each event/stage, pointing to all those found guilty. They can then be taken away.... :smile::biggrin:

Great idea Noodley...you could become as famous as "El Diablo"

Isn't the idea to draw a distinction between someone who has cocked up the admin with their exemption certificate and someone who's on a full blood'n'drugs program? 4 years for submitting a form a week late is a bit harsh...

Keith Oates

Janner
Chuffy said:
Isn't the idea to draw a distinction between someone who has cocked up the admin with their exemption certificate and someone who's on a full blood'n'drugs program? 4 years for submitting a form a week late is a bit harsh...

If someone has genuinely messed up their admin then I don't consider that an offense worthy of a ban. However if they have deliberately done it then they are possibly trying to hide something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx(
I was thinking more along the lines of this....
Blackadder_I_-_Witchsmeller_Pursuivant.jpg

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Tetedelacourse said:

I shall have to tuck that one away for next season. :biggrin::biggrin:

My witch hunting can then run along the lines of:
Vino

If indeed that particular rider happens to be riding and I happen to think he may require to be pointed at :smile:

Top Bottom