New PB!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
well done:biggrin:

Chrisz

Über Member
Brahan said:
Cheers.

Yeah we will be on to the longer rides in a few weeks I think. I'd like to get under 25 this year.

If you're hitting mid-25s now then a sub-25 by the end of the year is easily within your grasp mate :ohmy:

What I actually meant was a 25 mile TT next ? :smile:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Nice one:becool:
I did 24:55 last night, was fast-ish one way, but i was hardly having my legs turning on the way back into the wind.
Came 4th, and i was 1.07 off a guy who tapes up the air holes on his helmet to be more aero:wacko:

Joe24

I wish the TT i did yesterday had the wind we have now/what we will have tomorrow. No wind now, and theres ment to be not much tomorrow.

iLB

Hello there
Joe24 said:
I wish the TT i did yesterday had the wind we have now/what we will have tomorrow. No wind now, and theres ment to be not much tomorrow.

i was riding tomorrows course earlier in the rain, i hope its dry tomorow, bloody terrifying

iLB

Hello there
Joe24 said:
Ahhh wimp, the rain just makes you go faster, less friction

thts tru, but there were shed loads of pot holes and man hole covers on the 40mph decent, makes it interesting to say the least

i like it windy though, makes it harder for people with disc wheels :biggrin:

Joe24

ilovebikes said:
thts tru, but there were shed loads of pot holes and man hole covers on the 40mph decent, makes it interesting to say the least

i like it windy though, makes it harder for people with disc wheels :biggrin:

Lies, no it doesnt. Its the deep sectioned front wheel that makes them shoot themself.
40mph decent? The lastest decent we have is about 35mph and you only just touch that then go back up a hill again:sad:

iLB

Hello there
Joe24 said:
Lies, no it doesnt. Its the deep sectioned front wheel that makes them shoot themself.
40mph decent? The lastest decent we have is about 35mph and you only just touch that then go back up a hill again:sad:

your just not fast enough then :biggrin::evil:
it always feels good when you beat people with much much nicer bikes though doesnt it

Joe24

ilovebikes said:
your just not fast enough then :biggrin::evil:
it always feels good when you beat people with much much nicer bikes though doesnt it

It does feel nice then, and i often do:becool: And im the only person on fixed thast ride the TTs and i beat alot of people on geared bikes.
Not fast enough? Theres not much more i can do to get me going faster, im tooked in on the aero bars, spinning fast-ish.
The other problem is the 94" gear and going up these short sharp hills:wacko: Im getting used to it though:laugh:

iLB

Hello there
Joe24 said:
It does feel nice then, and i often do:becool: And im the only person on fixed thast ride the TTs and i beat alot of people on geared bikes.
Not fast enough? Theres not much more i can do to get me going faster, im tooked in on the aero bars, spinning fast-ish.
The other problem is the 94" gear and going up these short sharp hills:wacko: Im getting used to it though:laugh:

out of interest do you take off saddle bag when TT'ing and do you carry any water?

Top Bottom