News too exciting for the 'Mundane News' thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I have planted two plum trees today.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Yeah, how to complicate your first ever house purchase!
Seems they want him and want him to head up the new office. Some issues to resolve (like house purchase, health care, package etc) rather exciting and complicating at the same time. We really don't know what to do over the house purchase now. We want it and nothing is definite relating to Canberra yet but I have no idea right now if it would be better not to be buying the house and simply get everything taken to Australia for 3 years! Complicated does not describe the current situation at all!

buggi

Bird Saviour
I won the exhibition with Bombs Away! WP_20151021_004.jpg WP_20151002_015.jpg

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
I'm a great one for waiting till there's a little more information available. Then it makes the decision easier....carry on with the house purchase, wait and see what your husband's employers offer. All will be a little clearer by the end of November. (hopefully)
Yep... Problem is I want to be in the new house before Christmas and we have to also give notice on this place as well... It's that waiting game. If we set the surveys started on the house purchase we lose a lot of money if we have to pull out of the purchase. It's headache time! Right now just proving who we are is proving hard enough! The solicitor wants 1 photo id (easy) and 2 address identifications (driving licence not included on list for some reason)! I have 1 (council tax bill) but coming up with a utility bill (don't pay any) or a bank statements (all electronic now) is giving me a headache! Even proving the deposit is a nightmare! Again the only thing we have that isn't electronic is my premium bonds which I kept as paper for some reason! Hid are electronic and the print out is useless! I'm going to have to ring them today! Ahhhhh

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I had that problem with our house purchase as most bills etc were in Mr Summerdays name (he remembers to pay them and I don't). And most of my bank account stuff was online only. Do letters from the hospital count? On moving to here we purposely put a couple of the bills in my name.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Yep... Problem is I want to be in the new house before Christmas and we have to also give notice on this place as well... It's that waiting game. If we set the surveys started on the house purchase we lose a lot of money if we have to pull out of the purchase. It's headache time! Right now just proving who we are is proving hard enough! The solicitor wants 1 photo id (easy) and 2 address identifications (driving licence not included on list for some reason)! I have 1 (council tax bill) but coming up with a utility bill (don't pay any) or a bank statements (all electronic now) is giving me a headache! Even proving the deposit is a nightmare! Again the only thing we have that isn't electronic is my premium bonds which I kept as paper for some reason! Hid are electronic and the print out is useless! I'm going to have to ring them today! Ahhhhh
Ask your bank to provide you with some paper statements - mine (Nationwide) did no probs.

Top Bottom