News too exciting for the 'Mundane News' thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
And does it taste differently now you have a new starter?

(I like the location.... Only just noticed it:okay:)

yes it does, and it also behaves differently in that it is much more active than my cheshire sourdough starter and potentially more active than the central highlands sourdough culture I had as well. Both of those tasted and behaved differently.

Which location?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Your upside down location.... (And back to front)

I've probably already noticed it, forgot all about it and then renoticed it all over again.... In fact I'll probably write the same thing in another month or two!:biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Little H not only passed his first grading at Judo, he passed his second grading the same day.

Not bad for a 6 year old. He's gonna kick this Daddies arse when he's bigger

14242209_315622902117655_1420688781532707784_o (1).jpg

upload_2016-9-5_11-10-34.png

Last edited:
Tuesday whilst sat in front of the TV at around 22:00, I heard a large boom from outside and all the lights flickered. Went outside with a torch, someone had driven a transit van into a telegraph pole. The driver was unhurt as he legged it past me and up the road. He was in a tracksuit and hoody so did not get to see his face. neighbor had already rang the police.
Last night at around the same time the electricity board decided to do a repair to the pole and cut off around 128 houses ( according to their website) for nearly an hour. I thought what a silly time to carry out the repair.

classic33

Leg End Member
He didn't look very hard, too busy in the kitchen.

classic33

Leg End Member
Seeing this thread resurrected has reminded me of satNavSaysStraightOn who has been conspicuous by their absence for quite a while now, anyone know how they are doing?
Left a year ago today, for Australia.

She seems to be coping ok down under though. The chickens took a mauling from a fox, not so long ago.

D

Deleted member 1258

Left a year ago today, for Australia.

She seems to be coping ok down under though. The chickens took a mauling from a fox, not so long ago.

Thanks classic33, I knew She had moved to Australia, She was giving regular updates for a while, but they dried up and it all went quiet and I was wondering if She was OK.

Top Bottom