Norwich cabbie Douglas Gow-Robinson cleared of hit and run on cyclist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
and I have no idea why:

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news...after_crash_with_cyclist_in_norwich_1_4277430

chairman of the bench Tim Thirst said: “It was obvious that visibility was restricted to both yourself and the cyclist due to the dangerous parking of the tractor on the cycle path, where it shouldn’t have been. We believe that you were driving at the standard of a reasonable driver.”

Mr Gow-Robinson was found not guilty of driving without due care and attention, failing to stop after a road accident and of failing to report a road accident to the police.

LocalLad

Not driving with due care, I could be convinced. But how does the tractor being there prevent him stopping at the scene and reporting to the police?!

Marshall

Obviously tractors fault us cyclist can not blame others for our own lack of attention it looks like if it has gone to court then the taxi driver was blameless some of us cyclist need to smell the coffee or we will give each over bad vibes to the bigger population out their

DRM

Guru
This similar threads thing needs disabling, even I didn’t spot this was an old crusty thread, it’s a right pain having people replying to ye olde ancient threade 😡

classic33

Leg End Member
This similar threads thing needs disabling, even I didn’t spot this was an old crusty thread, it’s a right pain having people replying to ye olde ancient threade 😡
Seems to be new posters, of late, resurrecting the old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom