Not long now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
@I like Skol. Not curry but the Castlefield Hotel have a banner up advertising their unique indoor marquee for Christmas parties.

The curry emporium down there opposite MOSI on Liverpool Rd looks quite swish, I'm sure a lycrad up lot of cyclechatters would go down a storm with the Hilton Hotel set too :biggrin:

Nah, there hasn't been the 29 fudging pages of tedious moaners whinging about Christmas stuff in shops yet.

Katherine

Guru
Funny you should say that. I have just eaten in a curry house I haven't been to before, in an area not local to me, on a day that would almost certainly be an eat-at-home day.
Why I hear you ask? Well, I'm planning a Christmas get together for the Cyclechat Manchester crew and need to find somewhere that is convenient for all the obvious people that might want to attend. I don't think tonight's contender was suitable so I am going to have to do further research (It's a cross I will have to bare) and as you correctly point out, it will soon be Christmas :laugh:

:santa::cheers::hungry:

potsy

Rambler
Funny you should say that. I have just eaten in a curry house I haven't been to before, in an area not local to me, on a day that would almost certainly be an eat-at-home day.
Why I hear you ask? Well, I'm planning a Christmas get together for the Cyclechat Manchester crew and need to find somewhere that is convenient for all the obvious people that might want to attend. I don't think tonight's contender was suitable so I am going to have to do further research (It's a cross I will have to bare) and as you correctly point out, it will soon be Christmas :laugh:
I'm in :hungry:

Just been setting the date on one of my watches after fitting a new battery and it struck me...

Walked into one of the shops that did shoes, engraving and batteries. Guy wanted £29.95 to replace watch battery and asked me to leave the watch and come back an hour later. Went back home and ordered online from Amazon. The battery cost 0.97, ordered 4. A few days later fitted it in 3 mins.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Hey, nobody mentioned cycling there :ohmy:
How else are we going to get home once we are well tanked up?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Kushoom Kolly in Heaton Moor is one of the best Curry Houses ! 192 into manchester, train/tram home ?
Hate to break this to you F. It was The Kushoom I went to tonight. Maybe it was due to it being daylight and me not drinking but the décor looked tired and the food was mediocre. It also may not have helped that I had just visited the Stockport art gallery to see a friends photography exhibition and then buzzed in for a stroll around the Lambo showroom so maybe expectations were a little high? :blush:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hate to break this to you F. It was The Kushoom I went to tonight. Maybe it was due to it being daylight and me not drinking but the décor looked tired and the food was mediocre. It also may not have helped that I had just visited the Stockport art gallery to see a friends photography exhibition and then buzzed in for a stroll around the Lambo showroom so maybe expectations were a little high? :blush:

Oh righty, it's my brother in laws fave place ? Never been myself. Curry Mile ?

Top Bottom