Old bike tools needed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We are still collecting old bike tools to ship out to African bike projects if you have any knocking about in your shed.

They can either be dropped off at Cyclemagic - our open weekend on the weekend of April 18/19 would be a good time;) - or they can be posted to Cyclemagic, Unit 6, 62 Friday Street Leicester, LE1 3BW

Ta in advance.:sad:

bonj2

I once tried to contribute a WHOLE BIKE to the third world but they wouldn't bloody have it! in the end i left it in a charity shop without really giving them the option of refusing it.

bonj2

er it did actually before i pulled them off because they were crap, bent and rattled, so it didn't have them by the time it got to the charity shop. it was a very shoot bike.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
This is the problem with such schemes....

Africans don't want crap bikes. Tools are all good, but sending a double bouncer Apollo shitter is counter-productive.

Domino

Veteran
Just sorting my garage out. I've got lots of spanners going spare! My mum in law died a couple of years ago, I've got some tools from her that are antiques. I'll sort them out then pass them on.... Most don't fit my now metric bike. they're all old imperial English 3/8th's and the like!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Will have a look around.

Top Bottom