Ole fella on a bike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mekkman

Regular
Hi all,

I've just joined the forum today but I've been glued to the sadddle since I was a young Kid, I've now gone from that young kid to a bigger 53 year old kid who still won't give up his two wheels despite the rapidly creaking bones. I was drawn here looking for advice for a charity ride in memory of my best mate who sadly went to bed at the age of 52 on the 4th July and never woke up, I have to say that the response has been overwhelming, what a great bunch of guys you have here. So I'm now looking forward to becoming an active member of this wonderful community and hope to keep you updated on the perils of a quinquagenarian in the saddle for a charity ride from Llandudno to Ellesmere Port. If any of you good people can advise me of a pub free route I'd be obliged as the fuel consumption on my bike is dreadful! Ride safely and stay lucky!

BSOh

Über Member
:welcome:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Hi all,

I've just joined the forum today but I've been glued to the sadddle since I was a young Kid, I've now gone from that young kid to a bigger 53 year old kid who still won't give up his two wheels despite the rapidly creaking bones. I was drawn here looking for advice for a charity ride in memory of my best mate who sadly went to bed at the age of 52 on the 4th July and never woke up, I have to say that the response has been overwhelming, what a great bunch of guys you have here. So I'm now looking forward to becoming an active member of this wonderful community and hope to keep you updated on the perils of a quinquagenarian in the saddle for a charity ride from Llandudno to Ellesmere Port. If any of you good people can advise me of a pub free route I'd be obliged as the fuel consumption on my bike is dreadful! Ride safely and stay lucky!
What is a pub free ride. Never heard of one of them. every ride i do finishes in a pub, where else can you finish.:wacko::laugh::laugh::laugh:
PS I am 65. so your a spring chicken.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Half the members on here seem to be over 53, so you're not that old :okay: . Not me of course ...
Don’t let him fool you, that picture he uses is from when he was in short trousers:smile:.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Hahaha! Thanks Bobby.
paddy pow.jpg

You're welcome:okay:

Top Bottom