Oohhh sh*t!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
As part of my job, I help to design and then responsible to approve the legality of food labels.

My latest project was approved a few weeks ago and they have just been delivered. All 10 000 of them!

I have only just noticed that I have put MY OWN street address and post code on. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :angry: :sad: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Fast thinking is now required....... :sad: :angry:

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Move house.

KristyA

snapper_37 said:
As part of my job, I help to design and then responsible to approve the legality of food labels.

My latest project was approved a few weeks ago and they have just been delivered. All 10 000 of them!

I have only just noticed that I have put MY OWN street address and post code on. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :angry: :sad: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Fast thinking is now required....... :sad: :angry:

Fool! I work in the food packaging design and manufacturing industry too...but I digress, and that is not going to help you with your dilemma I know. Foolish Fool!:sad:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

BigonaBianchi said:
..burn them, blame the post office for losing them..and start again?

lol - anyone fancy a bonfire and BBQ at weekend? :angry:

No can do BOAB. They were delivered by courier and are now nicely wrapped around a certain product.... ready for delivery into a certain customer. At least any customer complaints will come straight to me.

I've decided to come clean....... :angry: :sad:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Best policy..jus tsay you messed up...cards on table..shoot happenz...anyhting else will just dig you deeper

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

BigonaBianchi said:
Best policy..jus tsay you messed up...cards on table..shoot happenz...anyhting else will just dig you deeper

Yep. Have stopped production and on way to a meeting now......

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

BigonaBianchi said:
I'll meet you in starbucks after you get sacked for a commiseration coffee:ohmy:;):angry:.

..hope all goes well.

I'd prefer a vodka!

Pheewwwwwww....... I've got the cold sweats!!! :angry: :sad:

I am the laughing stock, have been called a couple of choice names BUT I may just come out of it alive and still in work. 20 years and 1 cock-up, must mean something to the gaffers.

Pushing Tin - that is one way out. Another suggestion is to say nothing and be really surprised if anyone notices. If all else fails, I have offered to pay for the labels.

Thank f*ck it's not own label!!!!!

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Didn't anyone else help with the proofreading? If they did, get them sacked! ;);)

Twas a rush job (as per) so only me.

I thought it was April Fool's at first!!!!

Oh well, these things happen I suppose.

Top Bottom