Ordered a CD from Amazon Marketpkace...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
All makes sense to me as, you order something that will encourage you to kill yourself and, as it's out of stock, they send you an equally valid replacement.

Stop dragging your heels 3BM and get on with it

It's like when I used to go to the newsagents to buy a broad sheet newspaper and would accidentally come back with some gentlemen's literature, all a terrible mix-up you see.

OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
All makes sense to me as, you order something that will encourage you to kill yourself and, as it's out of stock, they send you an equally valid replacement.

Stop dragging your heels 3BM and get on with it

The books are OK, I've speed read one as Crax was desperate for some meal planning assistance, be onto the other one in a bit, Rockymountain's got them next but I'm sure he'll pass them onto you afterwards. How's it going with your new boyfriend?

Ok, here's a quote from the tome -

I (Ashley, that is) stuffed a big bite of blueberry muffin in my mouth and concentrated on staring at my carrot sticks.

Edit; I jabbed at a plate of macaroni and cheese...

Doesn't say she ate any of it.

It's not sounding good to me. Mind you I might jab at a plate of macaroni cheese, give the dog the carrot sticks and eat the muffin. At least she's trying.

I have some bad news

I have some very bad news

In fact I have some "you may all want to sit down and pour yourselves a strong cup of tea" type bad news

There is a third one, it is in fact Mary-Kate, Ashley and Elizabeth

... but I think Elizabeth does eat things...

elizabeth-olsen-baguette.jpg

Ganymede

Veteran
I have some bad news

I have some very bad news

In fact I have some "you may all want to sit down and pour yourselves a strong cup of tea" type bad news

There is a third one, it is in fact Mary-Kate, Ashley and Elizabeth

... but I think Elizabeth does eat things...

elizabeth-olsen-baguette.jpg
Is she auditioning for True Blood?

Top Bottom