Other kinds of cheating?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Great story!
Very similar to me hiding behind a bush with Gappy Inkpen during a games x-country race in the third form. I crossed the line insouciantly in 6th place.

13 rider

Guru
Great story!
Very similar to me hiding behind a bush with Gappy Inkpen during a games x-country race in the third form. I crossed the line insouciantly in 6th place.
That reminds me at high school 11 to 14 the cross country route past my house .I used run down my entry over the back fence back onto the route cutting half a mile off the route ^_^ . Had to give it up in the end when half the class started following me and we were chewing up the lawn and upsetting my Mum

When lies become too big to fail eh!

I was accused of cheating in X-country. The teacher told me to go around again because I must have only been around once as I was tenth instead of 60th like last time. He only relented when I showed him my bike and told him I'd been cycling in for the last 6 months. He then contemplated sticking me in for x-country training, so I thought seriously about lying that I'd actually cheated before he decided I wasn't fast enough, phew!

I didn't go around on my bike by the way, it was just near the finish.

U

User169

The comrades marathon in S Africa was once "won" by a set of twins - one hopped out half way and ran the rest of the course. They were only rumbled because they'd put their watch on opposite arms which was spotted on photos.

U

User169

Schoolboy error.

"Left hand then, right?"

"Right!"

image.jpeg

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Funny how her timing chip always seems to fall off.
I thought that anyone who misses a timing stage is automatically given a void time at the finish.

when I played football and I doubt it has stopped but there were/are always teams that used "ringers" ...when I was a kid plenty of teams would try to pass players off as younger than they were, as I writing this I believe that older players pretending to be younger has always been an issue specially in the younger age groups in international football tournaments....
In a game of skill, surely age is not an issue ;)

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I don't see what the issue is here.

For example, on a Thursday night I turn up for the club run start off in the pack and quickly escape down a side road from the rear of the pack and go straight to the pub for a pint and my free chip butty. Is that really so bad? She didn't even cheat any chip butties from anyone ..,

Top Bottom