Parental Advisory... Excessive swearing, aggressive behavior and stupid driving.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
what a kn*b!

Matthames

Über Member
I do not like the drivers attitude , I wonder if we could go straight to witch hunt on this one :smile:

I'll go and sharpen my pitchfork and leave my torch to soak in some paraffin for a bit. :smile:

I see he is somebody who doesn't really see fault in themselves, probably wouldn't take criticism well. Given the manner in which he was driving and how he came across, he is probably over compensating for something that he is lacking; therefore is having to act all caveman.

Seems the driver a Mark Dreamshack is a professional petrol head and all round knob. A quick google of his name drags up a defunct twitter account, Facebook page, blog and Pinterest account.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Mark from Dreamshack drives around in a super-charged jag.
He looks like he's not short of money.
Is that the money he's taking without supplying goods?????
I wish I'd just bought a fibre glass buggy shell and not got involved with Dreamshack.

http://www.pistonheads.com/gAssing/...mid=410879&i=160&nmt=Sand+rail+fun&mid=410879

If you were totally evil, he is live on a wide number of forums, where a link to his driving would be interesting

He's a couple of miles down the road from me, might take the club run past next time.

Well done on the cyclist for keeping his cool, I don't think I'd have been able to stop myself hospitalising the tw@t.

Top Bottom