Parental Advisory... Excessive swearing, aggressive behavior and stupid driving.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
If anyone is interested he will likely be racing in the TTRS Jaguar Championship.

They are heavily officiated. As are the MSA (Motor Sports Association) where you have to acquire a racing licence to join.

Just pointing it out.:whistle:

Crankarm

Guru
Mark from Dreamshack drives around in a super-charged jag.
He looks like he's not short of money.
Is that the money he's taking without supplying goods?????
I wish I'd just bought a fibre glass buggy shell and not got involved with Dreamshack.

http://www.pistonheads.com/gAssing/topic.asp?h=0&f=30&t=1234044&mid=410879&i=160&nmt=Sand rail fun&mid=410879

I like this post from some one called smash on the same thread as above, but later,

"If you guys are still having problems getting dreamshack to deliver on promised parts or refund. Spend £5 on a domain name like, I dunno, dreamshaft.co.uk or dreams-shafted.co.uk for example and stick a single page site up listing everyone's grievances and unresolved issues and naming and shaming the owners.

I did exactly this for someone who shafted me for a 347 stroker engine from the states 8 odd years ago. After the site went up (I used his name as a domain!) I got more and more emails from disgruntled customers and just kept adding them to the page. A couple did get engines, some got nothing (like me - actually no, I did get a letter of apology from him that he was forced to write whilst in jail) but I do know it really $%^&ed him off judging by the emails he sent me, especially after he'd moved and was trying to get away from all the crap he'd left behind. Quite satisfying.

The deal is you take the site down after he makes good."

Looking more closely at what he does to cars there might be issues with construction and use and whether what he is actually doing should be classed as a "radical change" thus necessitating a thorough IVA inspection. I think VOSA and DVLA should take a closer look at what he does with vehicles as he might be breaking the law and putting unsafe vehicles on the roads without proper inspection or certification.

Last edited:

Crankarm

Guru
The cyclist needs to aim his head cam lower as most of the time the driver is out of shot, but you definitely get a flavour of what a d1ckhead this guy really is. I hope the footage is enough for the driver to be prosecuted and disqualified from driving for at least 10 years and a big fine.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm getting a bit tired of there vids where the cyclist argues and points out he has a headcam but the motorist doesn't give a toss and either carries on ranting or floors the cyclist!:headshake: When are we going to see one where the cyclist drops the motorist?!:boxing: :B)

Last edited:

pauldavid

Veteran
The cyclist needs to aim his head cam lower as most of the time the driver is out of shot, but you definitely get a flavour of what a d1ckhead this guy really is. I hope the footage is enough for the driver to be prosecuted and disqualified from driving for at least 10 years and a big fine.

If the cyclist lowered his camera angle he'd be filming the crotch of everyone else he spoke to, Dreamshack only looks to be 4'3" even in his cuban heels.

I am also mystified as to why the cyclist didn't knock the little tit out rather than stand there wittering about having a camera. If you ride around blasting your air horn at people with dubious driving skillsand waving your arms about your never likely to get a great response from the people it's aimed at, so either see the job through to the end or stop it.

If the cyclist lowered his camera angle he'd be filming the crotch of everyone else he spoke to, Dreamshack only looks to be 4'3" even in his cuban heels.

I am also mystified as to why the cyclist didn't knock the little tit out rather than stand there wittering about having a camera. If you ride around blasting your air horn at people with dubious driving skillsand waving your arms about your never likely to get a great response from the people it's aimed at, so either see the job through to the end or stop it.

You could see he wasn't Happy, he seemed more Grumpy, but now seems Bashful. Hi ho...

MarkF

Guru
I'm getting a bit tired of there vids where the cyclist argues and points out he has a headcam but the motorist doesn't give a toss and either carries on ranting or floors the cyclist!:headshake: When are we going to see one where the cyclist drops the motorist?!:boxing: :B)

It wasn't bad enough to have made me stop or shout out, I might have raised my eyes if in a particularly bad mood. Similar happens most days to me. Jag man has seen the cyclist, assessed the risk, yet he's still gone for it, there's no point starting any dialogue with such a driver, it's a waste of time.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
If the cyclist hadn't tooted his horn, the car would not have stopped and we would all have looked at the video and concluded that the driver was a dangerous knobber.

As it is, the driver reacted badly to the toot and we now have irrefutable proof that the driver is a dangerous knobber.

He richly deserves all the opprobrium that he receives.

stan leyden

"You silly old xxxx"
Would he have behaved in the same way if it was a silly young xxxx about 30 years old six two and fourteen stone,
I think not, people like him pick their marks. Coward.!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
It wasn't bad enough to have made me stop or shout out, I might have raised my eyes if in a particularly bad mood. Similar happens most days to me. Jag man has seen the cyclist, assessed the risk, yet he's still gone for it, there's no point starting any dialogue with such a driver, it's a waste of time.
^This. Every word. Especially the bit in bold. Lovin' the final sentence. Says everything that need be said.

Top Bottom