Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Pedal on Parliament 2 - Sunday 19 May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I too missed it last year, but am very much planning to attend this time.

Anyone up for the ride over from Glasgow?

DougieAB

Getting the messages
Was on the POP first ride last year and can recommend it. Started off quite near the front of the group and remember looking back at the thousands of cyclists covering the whole of the Middle Meadow Walk all the way back to Melville Drive and then given prioity over all the traffic down to the Parliament. Great day!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
It's Midlothian now - the poor folks down south who compile the drop-down lists don't realise that Edinburgh has not been part of Midlothian for many years - which is a bit more accurate, I hope ...

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I too missed it last year, but am very much planning to attend this time.

Anyone up for the ride over from Glasgow?
I would love to come along, if you are not going too fast :smile:
I can make it to Edinburgh no probs, just not at strava speeds :laugh:
Think I better start training!

D

Deleted member 20519

I will also be there, the first one was great and it's well worth attending.

Teuchter

Über Member
I may be up for riding to this from the Glasgow area though I'm not convinced I'm up for the full 120 mile rounds trip from Erskine! 4 month's notice is about minimum for making sure the missus doesn't arrange a more productive :rolleyes: use of my weekend time.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I may be up for riding to this from the Glasgow area though I'm not convinced I'm up for the full 120 mile rounds trip from Erskine! 4 month's notice is about minimum for making sure the missus doesn't arrange a more productive :rolleyes: use of my weekend time.

Tell her now and say its an event not to be missed, im even taking the night off work for it :laugh:

Top Bottom