People say the stupidest things!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
G

Greedo

My Dad has upgraded his Sky to Sky+ and Sky HDafter me telling him all about it.

He told me last night on the phone that my mum had said to him.

'Oh we'll need to go and get some new video tapes for it as we've had those ones for a while now :smile:'

litespeeder

Many years ago in my first job I worked with a nice but dim guy who immediatley was know as 'Dozy Dave'. Anyway one Friday he shouted to us all at breaktime 'anyone want anything from the shop as I'm going now'...
A guy chipped in yeh, do us a favour and get us 10 embassay cigs please, or get us something else if none left..
Good old Dave came back with ......

A Meat and potato pie !!!! I't still brings tears to my eyes thinking of it years on....

yenrod

litespeeder said:
Many years ago in my first job I worked with a nice but dim guy who immediatley was know as 'Dozy Dave'. Anyway one Friday he shouted to us all at breaktime 'anyone want anything from the shop as I'm going now'...
A guy chipped in yeh, do us a favour and get us 10 embassay cigs please, or get us something else if none left..
Good old Dave came back with ......

A Meat and potato pie !!!! I't still brings tears to my eyes thinking of it years on....

Cuddly toy - :tongue:

jay clock

Massive member
She once walked into a managers meeting and announced that she'd been having problems with her pussy flaps. :tongue:

She couldn't understand why they all slid under the table in hysterics. What she was talking about was a problem with the new cat-flaps she'd had fitted in her doors at home...!!!

reminds me of a woman I met at a training course. The hotel cat had been sitting on her lap. Someone pointed out a bit later that she had spilt something on her jeans.... she replied (completely innocently) "no, that's just pussy dribble"

Top Bottom