*Ping montage, Joe 24 and other small children!*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you have to post triavial, dull, unwitty, pathetic, childish comments here, can you at least spare 99% of other forumers the tedious task of sorting through your junk and attempts at hijacking a thread from those of other forumers, by sending PMs to each other instead?

By all means contribute, which you have been capable of doing, but this nursery school crap and name-calling is beyond a fukking joke!

:smile::angry:

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Here, here!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I bloody well agree.
We did appologise for the thread started by nano though. Didnt actually know it was fully serious

Joe24

Which one have i done recently:wacko:
Besides the one done by nano(which young un admited responsibility for, because he came in spouting some rubbish about me and Kovu and got it all off track)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Joe24 said:
I bloody well agree.
We did appologise for the thread started by nano though. Didnt actually know it was fully serious

That happens yes, but you all three continued considerably off topic, for so many pages, that it could hardly be described as accidental.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
You're the worst offender Joe24.

A couple of threads have been moved to room 101 because you have wrecked them by acting like a dick.

Stop it!!:smile::angry::sad::angry::sad:

The mudguards thread springs to mind. You'll find it in Room 101...

Seriously, if you are the kind of person who thinks being kicked out of somewhere is an achievement, then carry on for however many days you've got left on here. The quicker the better in fact.

If you decide to stick around, stop posting inane rubbish and try to grow up a bit. People might have more respect for you and it would be a pleasure to have you around.

The choice is entirely yours...

Joe24

Chuffy said:

Seriously, if you are the kind of person who thinks being kicked out of somewhere is an achievement, then carry on for however many days you've got left on here. The quicker the better in fact.

If you decide to stick around, stop posting inane rubbish and try to grow up a bit. People might have more respect for you and it would be a pleasure to have you around.

Because that mudguard thread would have a sensible outcome. You and i know exactly what would of happened. It would of turned into any other mudguard thread that had Bonj in, thats been done so many times its unreal.
You just gave the worst example, because after i have got back from being banned, i have been decent-ish.
The nano one was a mistake, i didnt take it off topic, i just added some in, aswell as the others did, some added more in.
Admin suggested we have our own thread, like the tea one. We have one now. But i guess that will get moaned at and be moved to room 101 ecause we will spoil the thread:rolleyes:

Joe24 said:
Because that mudguard thread would have a sensible outcome. You and i know exactly what would of happened. It would of turned into any other mudguard thread that had Bonj in, thats been done so many times its unreal.
You just gave the worst example, because after i have got back from being banned, i have been decent-ish.
The nano one was a mistake, i didnt take it off topic, i just added some in, aswell as the others did, some added more in.
Admin suggested we have our own thread, like the tea one. We have one now. But i guess that will get moaned at and be moved to room 101 ecause we will spoil the thread:rolleyes:
I don't even know about the nano thread (whatever that was). But I can guarantee that when I look at a thread and see that you are getting busy on it I stop reading because I don't trust you not to spout endless drivel. If you want that trust back, you're going to have to earn it. Sorry if you think this is all very unfair, but that's the nature of the corner that you've painted yourself into.

bonj2

cookiemonster said:
You're the worst offender Joe24.

A couple of threads have been moved to room 101 because you have wrecked them by acting like a dick.

Stop it!!;):angry::laugh::angry::angry:

Chuffy said:

The mudguards thread is MY thread and I think I'LL be the judge of whether it's been wrecked or not, thanks! And currently I decide that it hasn't.

Whilst I agree with Dayvo, Chuffy and Cookie, I also think you're all fine young people but you just need to rein it in. Fair enough if you guys start the thread but don't spam others - how's that?

Edit: Oh I see you've got one, good move. Don't get abusive in it though.

Top Bottom