*Ping montage, Joe 24 and other small children!*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
The only threads I can think of that we all "ruined" are the "should I ask the question" one and nano's one where most people that posted admitted that they thought it was a music thread. I think this opinion you are all giving that we have "ruined the forums" is a bit OTT.

bonj said:
it's a thread that's a billionth the size of any other thread.

;):biggrin::biggrin:

Tw$t - tea everywhere.

Crackle said:
Whilst I agree with Dayvo, Chuffy and Cookie, I also think you're all fine young people but you just need to rein it in. Fair enough if you guys start the thread but don't spam others - how's that?
Thing is, it's nice having the youngsters around, brings a bit of fresh air into the place* and it would be a shame if they were shoved off into a corner. TBH I have a problem with the way that Joe has been carrying on more than I do with the others.

* - yeah, I did say that didn't I? Someone please shoot me....;)

Young Un

oxbob said:
My view, Joe/YU take your spats to PM, Montage/Kovu you 2 should stop feeding the ammo to Joe/YU

I agree and so I am going to improve my forum behaviour, although we haven't had a spat for a while

montage

God Almighty
bonj said:

How did I not see this ;)

I also object to being called a small child Dayvo. I know what you are getting at, and infact we have discussed this issue. Thing is, how many thread do we as a group actually "ruin"? As I said earlier, I can think of two...one of which was started by YU anyway. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Young Un

montage said:
How did I not see this :laugh:

I also object to being called a small child Dayvo. I know what you are getting at, and infact we have discussed this issue. Thing is, how many thread do we as a group actually "ruin"? As I said earlier, I can think of two...one of which was started by YU anyway. If you don't like it, don't read it.

That thread was actually serious to start off with, then i woke up the next day and it was like 33 pages of you ad joe and kovu.;)

Top Bottom