Planet X delivery?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Ive just orded some grips and tub tape from Planet X, well i ordered it abit earlier.
How long is it going to take to come? Ive looked on the stuff ive been emailed and its not on there.
Are they normaly fast delivery?
I want my pink grips!!!:tongue: And preferably before i get dragged off to Wales to be in more rain.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
I ordered some stuff for collection at their warehouse some time ago and received no response whatsoever. When I eventually contacted them, they knew nothing of my order, but to be fair they said collect it when you want.

When I turned up there was no problem.

Will1985

Über Member
Yes - I've normally received stuff within 48 hours, frames in 24!

I'd be concerned if you didn't get an email...the system isn't totally reliable as GA found out.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Quick service, very friendly - even phoned when there was a slight problem and to make up for it chucked in an On One beanie, Planet X gloves and a rather fine Hawiian shirt - all looks great together!!!!

Good old boys in my book.

Don't worry Joe - your hipster stuff will be with you soon enough! :ohmy:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

I got the email pretty darn fast. As soon as i had sorted out the card stuff and printed off the invoice i got it.
Which im hoping is a good sign. Its only tub tape and grips. And hopefully someone will be in when it comes:wacko:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

threebikesmcginty said:
Quick service, very friendly - even phoned when there was a slight problem and to make up for it chucked in an On One beanie, Planet X gloves and a rather fine Hawiian shirt - all looks great together!!!!

Good old boys in my book.

Don't worry Joe - your hipster stuff will be with you soon enough! :ohmy:

Im still in need of a 19t sprocket so i can ditch the front brake;)
If anyone has a 19t sprocket lieing around then contact me!:sad:

You sound like you got the hipster stuff. Hawaiian shirt? You hipster;)

Noodley

Joe24 said:
How long is it going to take to come? Ive looked on the stuff ive been emailed and its not on there.
Are they normaly fast delivery? .

Why don't you go and ask on the right bit of the forum and maybe you'll get the right answer. :ohmy:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Noodley said:
Why don't you go and ask on the right bit of the forum and maybe you'll get the right answer. :ohmy:

Bollocks!!!:sad:
Sorry, should be in photo gallery;)

OP
OP
J

Joe24

montage said:
which bike is this all going on?

or rather which Fixter ride ?

Its going on the shitter. Got some flat bars free, ive cut them down, shoved a brake on from a crappy BMX i had lieing in my shed and some pinky/orange cable outer i got free and its going to look ****ing amazing.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Noodley said:
I could arrange for a new Cafe-stylee thread to be started in the area in which it 'should' have been placed :ohmy:

Go into mountainbike bit and ask about road bikes.
Go into the bent section and ask about mountainbikes

Go on, do it

Top Bottom