Planet X delivery?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
montage said:
wait.... the £3 and a half P bike?

How much is it now? :ohmy:

well its £3.09 and a half p, but i took that tape off so scratch that.
My grips are £8.68 or something, so its that.
But, i did build one up for £3.09 and a half p so thats still a target

Will1985

Über Member
Where does the half p come in Joe? Ha'pennies were abolished at the end of 1984!

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Will1985 said:
Where does the half p come in Joe? Ha'pennies were abolished at the end of 1984!

Bar tape cost me £7.18, i only used one roll so i halfed the price, because its only right.

Noodley

Will1985 said:

He only used half a packet of bar tape or something like that so split the cost. Joe and logic are not well acquainted....

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Noodley said:
He only used half a packet of bar tape or something like that so split the cost. Joe and logic are not well acquainted....

Look, if you bought a set of tyres for example. You used one on one bike, and one on another. Would you add the cost of the 2 tyres to just one bike, or split it between the 2?
You would split it between the 2, you know you would do

Fancy buying any Charge bar tape?

Will1985

Über Member
Joe, let's say your bar tape cost £7.18 as you wrote earlier....

If I were to buy the 2nd roll off you (and I'm not), I would not pay £3.59. For a start, the moment you bought it, the item will have depreciated in value - let's say 20%, then as you opened the packet you decrease the value even more...so what started as £3.59 might now only be worth £1.50. I bet you used the bar end plugs too!!

Therefore, the cost to you for the bar tape on your bike has now become £5.68 :ohmy:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Will1985 said:
Joe, let's say your bar tape cost £7.18 as you wrote earlier....

If I were to buy the 2nd roll off you (and I'm not), I would not pay £3.59. For a start, the moment you bought it, the item will have depreciated in value - let's say 20%, then as you opened the packet you decrease the value even more...so what started as £3.59 might now only be worth £1.50. I bet you used the bar end plugs too!!

Therefore, the cost to you for the bar tape on your bike has now become £5.68 :ohmy:

Well maybe.
The bar end plugs are now in the spares box.
So for you Will, ill sell you a brand new roll of Charge Bar tape and end plugs for £3.09.
And, ill throw in the box of the bar tape which is a good read, and send you my autograph aswell for you to sell on ebay some time.

Noodley

Joe24 said:
The bar end plugs are now in the spares box.
So for you Will, ill sell you a brand new roll of Charge Bar tape and end plugs for £3.09.

What about the postage and packing costs? This bike isn't gonna be so cheap after all :ohmy:

Noodley

Joe24 said:
Ill hand deliver it

It gets worse. What about your valuable time, wear and tear, etc.

In fact, can you provide details of your alleged costs for the rest of the bike for further scrutiny
:ohmy:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Noodley said:
It gets worse. What about your valuable time, wear and tear, etc.

In fact, can you provide details of your alleged costs for the rest of the bike for further scrutiny
:ohmy:

Evans cycles recipt for the bar tape?
Thats all i got, everything else i was given:thumbsup:

Valuble time and wear and tear? Its just a spot of training going via somewhere and i happen to have bar tape on me which i by chance sell.

Top Bottom