Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
This afternoon I will ride my MTB to Preston to catch a train to Pitlochry and tomorrow my Munro-bagging climbing pal and I will ride over Mount Keen in the eastern Cairngorms.

Quite a little adventure!

Mortiroloboy

Late shift today (Friday) Saturday, bit of a lie in, go round see the MIL, got my looooooooooong awaited payrise back pay in Septembers pay, so only been waiting a year for that then!
Off to LBS to buy a tortec tour lite pannier rack for the winter bike, got a YHA weekender in late October.
Sunday, club run, Cafe stop will be at Popham Airfield.

I have none yet. I'm thinking of launching my first assault on the bike since April (I know), when the lurgy laid me low, followed by a quick burst of accelaration in life which left me breathless until now.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Saturday, nice trek out to the Kent countryside
Sunday, Off to the Bridge to see the mighty Blues turn over the Spurtz

red_tom

Friday - Sister in Law's first gig (She's supporting the Fabulous Penetrators who are supposed to be quite good)
Saturday - Rowing am, 10k run in the afternoon, Mates B'day party in the evening
Sunday - Racing at our regatta then out to see Jose Gonzalez at Regent's Park theatre.

I might need a day off on Monday. :smile:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I'm nights tonight 23.00 -0700 and tomorrow (saturday), but hoprfull if I feel alright Myself and a friend and his wife will be ridng from Richmond to Windsor. It's only 40 miles or so, so I should be able to make it quite easily before climbing into bed early sunday evening.

Maz

Guru
Long overdue haircut. Might go for a test ride on the Allez Elite I've got my eye on. Garden needs tidying up. Might go for an early morning ride Sunday if I can force myself out of bed. Looking after kids most of Sunday.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Saturday is as normal, lying around elaxing. Sunday i will be club riding. Looks like it wil rain then aswell:sad:

Bigtallfatbloke

I plan to get back on the bike for the first time since returning from France...it's just not the same here anymore, the uk sucketh for bike riding

ChrisKH

Guru
Bigtallfatbloke said:
I plan to get back on the bike for the first time since returning from France...it's just not the same here anymore, the uk sucketh for bike riding

Yay verily it does. :ohmy:

Top Bottom