Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Poshing it up with all the toffs on Sunday - going down to a charming riverside boozer in Putney to watch the Boat Race (or the start of it anyway). Tomorrow will be a bike ride if weather permits!

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Sittingduck said:
Poshing it up with all the toffs on Sunday - going down to a charming riverside boozer in Putney to watch the Boat Race (or the start of it anyway).
Ooh, get you! :laugh: Used to watch the Boat Race in the park on the Fulham side of Putney Bridge.

If it's not windy and hailing frogs tomorrow hopefully I'll be off for a 50 miler with a couple of friends. Our mission is to discover new cake stops.

Snoozing, gardening and possibly a bit of housework on Sunday.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh forgot.....off to my folks sunday afternoon for a big sunday meal...... all family from my side.... Wii champs going on I can see........... vino for me.........hic !

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I'm going to ride, then ride a bi tmore and then I'm going to ride again....then i'm going to ride and after that i will ride.

In between all that I will drink green T, play guitar, shovel out the studio, and hang out around here...

girv73

Sleep, first and foremost. Then DIY followed by pizza and beer. Sunday will be F1 and maybe a gentle "team" ride around Belfast, in no particular order (loving my new Sky+).

Night Train

Maker of Things
I don't have anything planned, for a change.
I may make some more props for the theatre and a costume for my character. I also want to tidy my workshop and clear out some rubbish.

I'm intending to get up in four hours to watch the F1 qualifying, then go uptown to buy some mandolin strings, then go off and practise with my band. Then I'll be getting up early on Sunday morning to watch the Australian GP. At some point, I might manage to get some sleep in.

Noodley

Rhythm Thief said:
At some point, I might manage to get some sleep in.

Can I recommend the bit in between the time with your band and the bit where you wake up as a good time fit in some sleep? ;)

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Possibly a short MTB ride Sat. Celebrate birthday. Do some essential chores. Go out for a meal.

Sunday - Wiggington/York 100km Audax then relax.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
No gym for me, even though i have the need to work my arms hard:sad:
We have family around, and my little cousin is running around the house and talking some stuff i cant really understand:wacko:

Top Bottom