Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Decorating :rofl:

Oh and as the forecast is peeing down, not much else outdoors :becool: :sad:

Alan Biles

Just the usual 20+ mile cicuit around Salisbury on Sunday morning followed by taking Mrs B to Lyndhurst for a dollshouse fair and maybe some archery on Sunday afternoon.

ChrisKH

Guru
I'm taking four boys to an adventure day at Belchamps Cub Camp tomorrow :rofl: Time for me to be 8 again - caving, firelighting, leap of faith, go-carts, shooting, climbing, crate stacking, MTB'ing and songs round the old camp fire ("I know a man who had a dog and Dingo was his name. D-I-N-G-O, D-I-N-G-O..............) :becool:

Sunday, decorating and Ikea flat pack assembly. Two wardobes, two desks, two bookcases, two chairs, two base units, too much. :sad:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We actually have a night out planned...shock. Son is off to cub camp, I'm not needed as there are plenty of leaders / shortage of space, and my daughter is off for the night at my folks. So we are hitting Manchester tomorrow....

JamesAC

Singing Handel's "Messiah" Sat night. (Not all by myself: there is he rest of the choir, an orchestra and four soloists!!):rofl:

Still some tickets: 19:00 at West Ham Parish Church, Church St, Stratford E15 (£10.00/8.00)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Eldest Daughter has a party tomorrow morning so I think I may go off to the Chorlton Green Festival for a bit of a jaunt out and a look at some of the bikes. Then probably not much else. Sister-in-Law is over from Canada so no doubt she'll be over at some point having a natter with the Wife (again), then just generally keeping the little ones amused/occupied until the weekend disappears...

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Out with Auntie Helen and the YACF'rs for a ride around Herts tomorrow..
Sunday, F1 Grand Prix, clean the bikes then some heavy metal gardening.

25 MINUTES TO GO AND I AM ON ANNUAL LEAVE FOR TWO WEEKS!!! :becool::biggrin:
Just got to dash through my last task and then I can have a well earned rest. Off to visit northern scotland to cycle and am likely to get snowed on but I just don't care!!!!! I am totally spent....

Got no idea what I'm doing this weekend but it will involve bikes and happiness...:rofl:

ajb

Work tomorrow,

Club ride Sunday, 60/70mls then rest ready for a 4am start everyday next week. Next day off will be Easter Sunday.

Alan.

Top Bottom