Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yoyo

Off to a garden railway exhibition at Stoneleigh tomorrow and then for more of our south coast walk on Sunday. No cycling until Monday.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
yoyo said:
Off to a garden railway exhibition at Stoneleigh tomorrow and then for more of our south coast walk on Sunday. No cycling until Monday.

:angry: Would you like to give me some more details please?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Saturday - gather together all the gear needed for cycle camping and check it over.

Pack panniers for a mini tour the week after next.

Give the Galaxy a once over and a 10-15 mile shake down ride. Do domestic stuff.

Hopefully receive Flying Gate frame and rear dérailleur for frame start building new toy.

Sunday - 100km Audax York to Driffield via Stamford Bridge - back via Land of Nod (I kid you not - I'll get a photo if I rememeber ) and Howden. Celebrate the start of two weeks of holiday.

Peter

Apparently I'm leading about 14 bods from this forum on the CC Tour of Hampshire tomorrow morning :evil:

Peter

Speicher said:
Alledgedly you are taking a camera as well, or perhaps you have delegated that important task. :biggrin:

Damm, I knew there was something I'd forgotten :evil:

col

Legendary Member
Unfortunately Im working saturday, but Im off sunday and monday and have a good stint on my virtuoso planned, it will be about ten miles give or take, and maybe more depending on how I feel. But I wasnt too bad after the other day, so Iv a feeling it will be more.:evil:

derall

Guru
Doing as little as possible Saturday. Been quite an intense week so need to unwind tomorrow. Maybe go for a walk in the afternoon if the weather is fine.

Hopefully out for a 50km Sunday - down to Taplow and along the Thames to Marlow, again if the weather stays fine. If not, then unfortunately the housework will be unavoidable.

Top Bottom