Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Mrs Uncle Phil and I are meeting up with another Moultoneer in Malton (euphoniously). The plan is to go up to the Lion Inn on Blakey Ridge in the Moors and back.

Then I've a gig in Great Ouseburn (think it's a wedding).

On Sunday I think I'm fitting a solar panel to my van.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Still suffering from car crash Wednesday... so cant ride this weekend, which is actually qite convenient as have a stag weekend Kingston Tonight, the G G's at Sandown park tomorrow then a curry and out again then watching everyone go karting sunday (I will be missing as I already have whiplash, back, knee and foot pain :sad::sad::o).

P.S. Good luck on the ton attempt Helen!

Flyingfox

Going to Bedford to cheer on Esher Rugby club tomorrow, then watching the London Marathon on Sunday to cheer on one of the guys I work with.

ChrisKH

Guru
Usual round of kid's activities tomorrow (Piano, football, cycling) and then Mrs KH's birthday on Sunday. So am on best behaviour.

domd1979

Veteran
No, but funny you should mention Llwyn y Celyn - I stopped there over Easter weekend, which was very nice apart from the presence of Exeter Outdoor Group....

Stopping at Tyncornel - even more remote! Disappointingly it has electricity unlike Dolgoch.

NickM said:
Llwyn y Celyn, by any chance?

NickM

Veteran
domd1979 said:
...Stopping at Tyncornel - even more remote!
Blimey, it certainly is :wacko:

I mention Llwyn y Celyn only because the walking there is so wonderful (but don't tell anybody).

DSCN0960_edited-1.jpg

TVC

Off to see Ross Noble in Nottingham tonight, take things easy on Saturday then an 80 mile easy paced round trip to Rutland water on Sunday.

domd1979

Veteran
NickM said:
Blimey, it certainly is ;)

I mention Llwyn y Celyn only because the walking there is so wonderful (but don't tell anybody).

Round Llanddeusant YH is also very nice - I worked (volunteer) a week there last August.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
domd1979 said:
Round Llanddeusant YH is also very nice - I worked (volunteer) a week there last August.

I did a Spring clean there many years ago, the highlight being the decaying sausage lurking at the back of the grillxx(. It's a lovely location.

Top Bottom