Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
longers said:
Hope you have a good ride MarinYork. Have fun!

Thanks. The forecast is for a bit cooler weather, which will be excellent if true. It may also be the last long ride without the racing bike ;).

Will1985

Über Member
Back on the TT bike and racing the BUCS 10 tomorrow on the A420 near Oxford.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
NickM said:
You're putting an Ahead stem on a Flying Gate? ;)

Anyway, you're all obviously not happy unless busy, busy, busy...

I'm going to lie in bed all weekend. I might get up to go to the bog.[/quote]

Yes. Beacuse I can't be bothered to remove the brake levers and auxiliary brake levers plus the bar tape from two sets of bars to do an exchange and retaping exercise.

I'm not a stickler for total authenticity. Besides I have a Flying Gate replica so it has braze on for bits that the originals never had.

I'm not always happy to be busy. i do like the odd day of total inactivity.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Dropping CTW voucher with bike shop and giving them a nudge...where is it...come one...

Bike Sunday I think....busy with kids parties and stuff tomorrow...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
A fixed....... frame is similar to the Pearson Touche in looks, but it's better.... with handbuilt wheels and Ritchey Pro finishing kit. (Guards and two brakes though)

PaulB

Legendary Member
Some idiot forget the deadline for footy tickets (!) so it's going to be the newly created and humungously attractive looking mountain bike track from Thursden valley to the Pennine Bridleway at Widdop on Saturday and a long, hilly road ride on Sunday. Why, what's it to you? EH!!!;)

hoping for ok weather and if it is then doing the New Forest Day Out 100k. I did it two years ago as my first Audax and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I turned up on my own and found loads of friendly folk to cycle with at different times. Some bloke even lent me some money to but food half way round as the pub we stopped at didn't take card payments!

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Chilling out and gardening tomorrow and then .... going to Dog's Trust in Roden to see if there is another family member there for us.

Can't wait!!!!! Plus my mom and dad are coming as they want to be part of the new friend too!!!

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Will be up early, get housework out of the way:evil: then go for a nice ride (horse) for an hour, home, change, and OFF ON BIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will try and post some pics of my weekend rides too.
:sun:hope the sun comes back:sun:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dayvo said:
Working tomorrow morning, then off with a lady friend to stay at her cottage in the country by the coast! :biggrin:

Bloody hell man , are you good looking or something?:tongue:

I always thought you were a bit of a munter:evil:

Top Bottom