Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Its the Etape Caledonia at the weekend, I'll be registering for that on the Saturday and doing it on the Sunday, it looks like it has come a week to early based on the weather forecasts ;)

giantscr2.0

CycleChat ride on the Somerset Levels.
The weather forecast looks bad. I had best go to the LBS to buy some mudguards!!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
A rained off Holme Moss ride. Too late to go on the York CC ride. Will see what I can put together for a ride.

iLB

Hello there
Aperitif said:

:biggrin::sad::sad::sad:

erm, should hopefully be doing 50ish mile tomorrow, and 150ish miles on Sunday :blush::biggrin:

changing my bar tape

should probably do some sort of revision too ;)

Noodley

Early to bed tonight.
Tomorrow morning driving to the Borders to look at kittens as we fancy another Noodley family member ;)
Tomorrow afternoon is Younger Noodlette's birthday party.
Might be going for my first ride in weeks on Sunday but if the weather stays like it is I think I'll extend the period of time off my bike a wee bit longer...

domd1979

Veteran
Preston tomorrow to move brother's gf's stuff out of uni.

Then Sunday sampling London Underground's heritage train: http://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/whatson/468.aspx as one of the locos I work on will be on it!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Went to see my GF today after school
Work tomorrow 9-1 then ill ride home and revise.
Sunday ill be on club ride then ill come home and revise.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
marinyork said:
A rained off Holme Moss ride. Too late to go on the York CC ride. Will see what I can put together for a ride.

Why too late? Come and join us. Arch has tiffin.;)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
New bike..new bike..new bike.....did I say new bike !

Couldn't pick it up tonight as had to drop my son off at Cub Camp.. so LBS said he'll be in from 6am...Yeh right - see you 8.30am ish....

Apparently he's in early as it gives him time to keep up with repairs - difficult when the shop is open.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Just back from an AL Stewart gig in York.

Saturday buying bits and bobs for my expedition to Knockengorroch World music festival next weekend. CAtch up with sleep lost during re attemp to find a solution to an ICT problem that prevented pup[ils work from being displayed properly....12 hours sleep since Tuesay.....

Sunday 160km Audax ride - the East Riding 150 from the Humber Bridge car park.

zzzzz.......

Top Bottom