Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
:ohmy:

If you weren't so tall If I wasn't so short I'd ask if I can have your bikes after Mrs Noodley has finished with you :sad:

Noodley

longers said:
:smile:

If you weren't so tall If I wasn't so short I'd ask if I can have your bikes after Mrs Noodley has finished with you :sad:

It was Mrs Noodley who made the comment...so nehhr!
I would never have said it otherwise. :ohmy:

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
It was Mrs Noodley who made the comment...so nehhr!
I would never have said it otherwise. :sad:

I did think it was out of character for you.

Have you got a name for the lad yet?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Noodley said:
Correct :sad:

Well done wee Joe

Boring
Couldnt you name it Joe?

Noodley

Joe24 said:

There is a story attached to the name...I saw him and he immediately reminded me of Angus Young. He had hurt his leg during the night and was carrying his leg when he was trying to run towards us, still ahead of all his able-limbed friends...and it reminded me of Angus Young when he does his 'running whilst stomping one leg' guitar solo. I know, I am a sad bugger.

But he is most definitely an Angus.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Noodley said:
There is a story attached to the name...I saw him and he immediately reminded me of Angus Young. He had hurt his leg during the night and was carrying his leg when he was trying to run towards us, still ahead of all his able-limbed friends...and it reminded me of Angus Young when he does his 'running whilst stomping one leg' guitar solo. I know, I am a sad bugger.

But he is most definitely an Angus.

:ohmy::wacko:
Are you sure he wasnt running to the people behind?:sad:

Noodley

Joe24 said:
Are you sure he wasnt running to the people behind?:sad:

He might have been. but got as far as me :smile:

It was a name I suggested, and all the Noodley family agreed he looked like an Angus. So Angus it is.

We have now also given him his 'proper name' which will be the name he is registered under. If his breeder agrees, he will be known as Eireachdail Strathmore Loon.

Eireachdail is the breeder prefix. which is gaelic for handsome.

And we live in Stathmore valley.

And loon is local for 'laddie' or 'boy'

So 'handsome strathmore boy'

Wee Joe - if you lived in Strathmore you would be the same name you devilishly handsome chap :ohmy:

Noodley

Dave5N said:
OOps. Sorry. Excuse me.

Didn't mean to wander in on your private time.

Well, contribute more to the thread then!
Or get over it....

Or go start a thread to 'ping' Young Un...or your minor track league.

I met a bloke the other day who'd named all his animals after famous Joneses. His dog was Tom and his cat was Indiana. There was more but we got interrupted, I'm waiting to meet him again.

Top Bottom