Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

punkypossum

Donut Devil
I have just put in an offer on a house, had a chat with the vendor yesterday who said she will accept it and take the property off the market, but there has been loads and loads of interest in it, so things could still go very pearshaped. Please, please, please keep your fingers crossed for me - I absolutely love that house, it's got my name all over it in invisible ink, and it's bang on budget!!!! If it falls through I'm going to cry!!!! ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Good luck PP ;)

wafflycat

Good luck. Remember that if you're in England & Wales, nothing is certain until contracts have been signed & exchanged.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Good luck indeed. We fell in love with a house, it was just MADE for us so I know how you must feel.

Turned out they had no intention of selling; they were just testing the market. It broke our hearts.

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Thanks guys! I wish this was Scotland, then I would have bagged it! The lady that's moving has 4 kids in a 2 bedroom house and found one without a chain that she really likes, so she is definitely going. But yes, I'm only too aware of how wrong it could all still go! :sad:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Oooh PP! Big stuff!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and lets hope it doesn't interfere with my braking!:sad::biggrin:

buggi

Bird Saviour
don't get stressed, a house is just a house.

if it all goes pear shaped then it wasn't for you and there might be a very good reason for it. so just chill baby.

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Well, all of you crossing your extremities must have helped...Just had a call to say offer accepted and property off the market, all other viewings have been cancelled and the vendor is not accepting any other offers!!! :blush: I'm totally aware this could still go wrong at any time, but the first hurdle is out of the way!!! :biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
As waffly says. The number of times I have had an offer accepted only for the seller to pull out or I get gazumped doesn't bear thinking about. Best of luck though.

Top Bottom