Premium bonds - weird coincidence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I started in April 2020 with a £500 deposit and have added £25 each month ever since.
Today’s balance is £1650, which includes the only win I’ve ever had of £25 back in November 2020. :angry:

You need a big chunk really for regular payouts. You might be better off sticking your £1650 in a 4% fixed cash isa if not already maxed out. But that would net you about £70 only with no chance of more

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
You need a big chunk really for regular payouts. You might be better off sticking your £1650 in a 4% fixed cash isa if not already maxed out. But that would net you about £70 only with no chance of more

It's a tough call isn't it, because there's always that minute hope of a big win!

Oh, and nothing for me this month. 😥

Jenkins

Legendary Member
1704314444671.png

Which will do nicely and will cover the car breakdown renewal, train tickets for a trip to Brighton in March and a fair number of new music releases from Bandcamp.

It's a tough call isn't it, because there's always that minute hope of a big win!

You don't always need a big holding for the chance of a decent win - but you may have to wait a while :laugh: (from NS&I prize checker)
1704314696693.png

potsy

Rambler
Nothing again :rolleyes:

Top Bottom