Pru, it's kicking off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
It`s not even in focus.......
It's that blurred, I'm surprised you can you tell what car it is?

A Facebook friend that I work with.

Apparently when this was taken she was stationary.

15391217_10211901371309597_8197793300238539967_n-jpg.153617.jpg

I've pointed out the obvious discrepancies. There's a conversation to be had about phones and driving and friends who ride bikes and want to stay alive.
Yes. This is very dangerous. You shouldn't be using your phone when you engage warp drive
star-trek-warp-speed-mr-scott-jason-politte.jpg

U

User33236

Rev counter sitting somewhere in the ballpark of tickover on a cold engine and a speed being indicated on the speedo? Must be flipping cold given how shaky the photo is :rolleyes:

Reminds me of a fault I had on a new Fiat Punto many years ago where the speedo would intermittently jump up to anywhere between 30 and 60 mph whilst stationary then falling back to zero and staying there when I moved off.

Jody

Stubborn git
Rev counter sitting somewhere in the ballpark of tickover on a cold engine

But it's a diesel

Johnno260

Veteran
Rev counter sitting somewhere in the ballpark of tickover on a cold engine and a speed being indicated on the speedo? Must be flipping cold given how shaky the photo is :rolleyes:

Reminds me of a fault I had on a new Fiat Punto many years ago where the speedo would intermittently jump up to anywhere between 30 and 60 mph whilst stationary then falling back to zero and staying there when I moved off.

Ah the Punto, mine hated me, everything that could break, did break thing cost me a fortune.

Top Bottom