Quiz of the Day - Armstrong

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Okay I've given you the answer, so what is the question?

a) Which cyclist has parted company with Don Catlin, the man allegedly hired to undertake a strict and transparent anti-doping programme?
:thumbsup: Which cyclist did not even appear to have signed a contract regarding said strict and transparent anti-doping programme?
c) Which cyclist is at least consistent in his posturing and promises for what he will do and fails to deliver?
d) What is the answer to all the above questions?

Don't believe me?
:angry:;)

It's true.
:rolleyes::wacko:

No. Armstrong for President.

C'mon where's the link?

I think the details should have been worked out prior to the big anouncement. It obviously wasn't thought through. Disappointing that Catlin couldn't work out how to deliver it and this guy runs anti-doping regimes in teams, hmmmmm!

Crackle said:
I think the details should have been worked out prior to the big anouncement. It obviously wasn't thought through. Disappointing that Catlin couldn't work out how to deliver it and this guy runs anti-doping regimes in teams, hmmmmm!
It does kind of suggest that Caitlin has been naive at best. Surely, surely it couldn't have been that hard to arrange...:angry:
My take on it is that the whole thing was conceived by Team LA as a smokescreen and there was never any intention to actually go through with it.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Radius said:
I'm a bit sick of this. When you reach the heights he got to, then criticise him.

When I want to be told what to think I'll let you know. Until then I'll form my own opinion. <tongue in cheek> When you reach the number of posts I have made then criticise me! <see it does not work does it?>

What about the story do you take issue with? He returns with grandiose promises, then does nothing but keeps going on about his strict programme, then it's all over before it began.

Chuffy said:
It does kind of suggest that Caitlin has been naive at best. Surely, surely it couldn't have been that hard to arrange...:angry:
My take on it is that the whole thing was conceived by Team LA as a smokescreen and there was never any intention to actually go through with it.

Or maybe there was, hence picking a leader in the field, only to find that it was totally impractical and actually asked more questions than it answered, something that LA thought would not be the case. So in that situation what do you do? Put up an imperfect testing system which opens you to more scrutiny or dump it, which opens you to more scrutiny: Catch 22. Balls up big-time.

Anyway Noodley, I never had you down as a NY Times reader ;)

Top Bottom