Rapha

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Rapha - I'm interested by comments such as "quality is expensive".

I used that phrase but as a suggestion of Rapha's marketing angle. Other companies follow a similar line. I'm definitely not suggesting it is a fact!

IME Rapha products are not very high quality, and the quality is certainly not in line with the price tag.

Semi inclined to agree. Certainly with the later statement. Ime, the Rapha stuff I have is very good quality; well designed, put together, robust and functional. I wouldn't have paid top retail price for it however.

I think there is an 'x factor' difference with Rapha gear. That's their marketing thing. Whether you want to pay for that 'x' is a personal call and I'd not belittle anyone for doing so. After all, as I've said, I do believe it's kit that works and lasts. We all have preferences and tastes, we all identify with some image so - in my book at least - how one exercises that is simply choice.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
At the end of the day feel free to ignore me though as I'm only winding up those people that I actually know who show up with arm warmers.... coz i've now got a buff and i've seen the light, next week i'm going to condor bikes
to see if i can get a discount
ftfy
:boxing:

gavintc

Guru
I will never ever ever wear arm warmers. If I ever turn up to a ride in arm warmers, staple me to the middle of the road at Hyde Park Corner. (which is where all arm warmer wearing people should be!! :tongue:)

Arm warmers are probably my most essential clothing accessory. Leave house, it is cool with arm warmers. Sun comes up, starts to get warmer, working a bit harder - roll them down. Descending - roll them up. I really cannot see what the issue with these is . I presume you have similar issue with leg and knee warmers?

Arm warmers are probably my most essential clothing accessory. Leave house, it is cool with arm warmers. Sun comes up, starts to get warmer, working a bit harder - roll them down. Descending - roll them up. I really cannot see what the issue with these is . I presume you have similar issue with leg and knee warmers?

The OP kept tearing them when he flexed his muscles Gavin - Big M needs armwarmers with the opening on the long side... ;)

Top Bottom