Wales : West Glamorgan Ride around Dragon Sportive Route Spring 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Bear in mind that Pubby filled his bidon with Guinness at lunch during the last ride! Legendary status!:cheers:

It certainly helped . . . but I reckon that I'll need two next time - to keep up with the likes of your good self, Banj, LD & SD etc

Mind you, some training might also be a good idea :whistle:.

lukesdad

My next book, 'Its not about the beer '

pubrunner

Legendary Member
My next book, 'Its not about the beer '

I was hoping that your next offering, would be info. about a Christmas bash. . . . . . . my missus has already bought her Christmas party frock - in anticipation of meeting yourself, Banj, Crackle & Rich.

OP
OP
Banjo

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Provided fog doesnt make it too late a start I am going to ride A bit of the Southern part of the route tommorow as a hilly 100 miler starting from my house in Barry.If fog makes a late start safer then I will take the meandering coastal route to the Severn Bridge pop over to the Dark Side for lunch then back same route. (This is a very flat ride unlike the other option)

Unlikely at such short notice I know but if anyone wants to join me Im kicking off about 0800ish.
http://www.bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=477084

pubrunner

Legendary Member
I am thinking of organising a 100 mile (or thereabouts) ride in July which you can all attend if you are missing my cheery outlook on life :laugh:

If you could make it towards the end of July (school holiday time), I'd be interested. It'd be great if 'thereabouts' was a more modest 80 miles or so . . . . . . .thus providing more pub time. :cheers: :smile:

Top Bottom